$100 Annual Fee; Discounts for In-House Services
Our pricing details are as follows:
- $100 annual fee
- $50 per drug test (in house) or $65 per drug test (done at a different location)
- $25 per alcohol screen (in house) or $40 per alcohol screen (done at a different location)
DOT Consortium Services in Gresham, OR
What is a DOT Consortium?
DOT consortiums are an effective and cost-efficient way for employers to comply with DOT regulations surrounding drug and alcohol testing. A consortium is essentially a group of employers who share the responsibility and costs of implementing testing procedures. This is beneficial to smaller companies who don’t have to invest in their own program. Companies in a DOT consortium also appoint a third-party administrator to oversee the program, ensuring it meets DOT regulations. This process relieves the stress of implementing a regulatory-compliant program and enforces proper testing of safety-sensitive employees.
Join our DOT Consortium
- Provide drug and alcohol testing requirements as laid out by the Department of Transportation
- Help with consortium regulations and education
- Manage and maintain all required testing records
- Assistance with substance abuse prevention
- Referrals to substance abuse providers (SAPs) in the event one is needed
- See all FMCSA info here